Please read the 10 simple rules below before you begin on your art.
Everyone are welcome to try out for these horses - even if you already own a Stoltzer.
The auction is based on effort compared to your own gallery + "artistic impact" on the individual image. Rules are very simple:
1. One image per buyer - multiple images won't help you win!
2. You don't have to be a member of anything, just be an active horse art RP player ^^
3. You can try for as many horses as you like, but are only likely to win once.
4. No premade lines, no photos. No art created by others than you.
Tracing is allowed BUT will not help you win, since personal style and effort almost always count more.
5. Art must be colored. Flat colors are accepted.
6. Headshots are fine, but full body art is more likely to win.
7. Shading, background, tack, handler/rider etc is optional but will help you win.
8. Winner will be found judging on effort compared to your own gallery + "artistic impact" on the individual image
(color use, angles, style, traced/non-traced etc)
9. Seperate images for each horse you draw - don't do several horses in one pic. Do not draw your own horses in the pic either. 10. Art created for this sale belongs to the horse even if you do not win, so new owner may count your art offer in kaaring points! Deadline: February 15th 2013
8 pm GMT+1/copenhagen time
Enter your art by COMMENT with LINK on THIS page!
Notes and comments on horse pages are ignored. Write comments like: #441 - Link
-> 1 comment per art piece, please!!
(Number is the ID number for the horse)
Horses up for auction: